Our quilt inserts are:
- Made in standard duvet sizes: Single, King Single, Double, Queen and King. That way you get all the amazing restful sleep benefits of a weighted blanket in your own duvet cover choice.
- Larger than our standard weighted blankets and lie completely over the bed, with an overhang. This is like sleeping in the calming safety of a hug.
- Beautifully made to high quality standards, certified Australian-made.
- Our 2-year guarantee means that we will repair or replace your quilt insert at no charge in the unlikely event that the stitching breaks.
- Helps you go to sleep and stay asleep without any medication.
- More affordable than our standard weighted blankets.
- Machine-washable if your washing machine can take the weight.
- FREE shipping Australia-wide.
- NDIS-registered provider.
- Afterpay and Zippay available.
We are proudly Australian and use as many Australian-sourced products as we can.
Our quilt inserts are filled with cotton, which breathes in Australia’s warm climate. It also keeps the glass micro beads evenly spread through the pockets – so no bunching.
The micro glass beads are the size of mustard seeds. That way you won’t feel any hard edges. We sew them into evenly spaced pockets so that the quilt insert’s weight is evenly distributed. That way you get consistent all-over-body deep pressure touch so that you can sleep in a soothing cocoon all night long.
The glass beads also mean that the quilt insert is super quiet. No rustling or crackling noise to keep you from getting the deep, peaceful sleep you deserve.
We promise you amazing one-on-one customer service that will keep you updated every step through the production and delivery process.
And if that’s not all, our quilt inserts are all 30% off for a limited time only.
There are three easy steps to order:
Step 1: Choose the correct quilt insert weight. OT’s recommend that a weighted blanket should be 10% of the user’s body weight. Use our handy weight calculator below to work out which quilt insert weight is right for you.
Step 2: Add to cart.
Step 3: Check out and we’ll rush your All-Australian hand-made weighted quilt insert to you.
Working out what weight to order:
Occupational Therapists guidelines recommend the single bed weighted blankets be 10% of your body weight as a guideline. So if you weigh 60kg the ideal blanket would be a 6kg.