This unique cotton and sensory minky weighted blanket for a queen bed has a front of dark blue blocks cotton print. It is backed with royal blue sensory raised dot minky. It lies on top of a queen bed, with no overhang. This gives the best Deep Pressure Touch experience for people with sensory issues.
Size: 146cm x 205cm
All Calming Moments’ premium weighted blankets and quilt inserts are manufactured to our high quality standards in Western Australia. They are all certified Australian-made.
Premium quality: Designed to maximise the calming benefits of Deep Pressure Touch
We have engineered the Dark Blue Blocks weighted blanket for a queen bed to optimise each weighted blanket’s Deep Pressure Touch action. This maximises the Deep Pressure Touch’s calming and soothing effect to help you go to sleep faster and sleep for longer.
- Each blanket has evenly spaced, individually sewn pockets. These are each filled with an equal weight of our Australian-made micro glass beads. This means that the blanket’s weight is evenly distributed across your whole body.
- The Australian-made glass beads are the size of mustard seeds with smooth edges. This means that you can’t feel any hard edges. And the glass is silent. This means that there is no rustling or whooshing noise to interrupt your rest.
- As the glass beads are made in Australia, we know that they are made to this country’s high quality manufacturing standards. That means that you can be secure that there are no potentially toxic fillers chemicals. And that the beads are beads, not powdered glass or some other potentially harmful material.
- The glass beads also have the advantage that they make the blanket compact and easy to fold up. This makes it easy to store and transport.
- We fill each blanket with two layers of cotton wadding. This keeps the glass beads evenly spread through each pocket. It means the beads don’t “pool” in one corner. This maximises the Deep Pressure Touch effect on every part of your body.
- FREE shipping Australia-wide.
- NDIS-registered provider. The NDIS may fund your weighted blanket if you are a participant.
- Afterpay and Zippay available.
Buy it in just 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Choose your Queen size Dark Blue Blocks and Minky weighted blanket’s weight. (OTs recommend that a single bed weighted blanket is 10% of the user’s body weight. We recommend you add 1kg extra for these larger blankets.)
Step 2: Decide whether you would like to embroider your name on the blanket.
Step 3: Add to cart and then check out.
We ship internationally.
Working out what weight to order:
We recommend you add 1kg extra to 10% of the user’s body weight. So, if you weigh 60kg the ideal blanket would be 7kg.