Pink Epsom salt which has the scent of wild strawberries with a touch of vanilla
Put 1 cup of Epsom salts to a bath of warm water and watch the bath transform to the bright colour. Kids spend about 15 minutes in bath tub to get relaxed effect.
Epsom salts play a key role in helping children with Autism. Composed of magnesium and sulphate, many times both of these nutrients are low in children on the Autistic spectrum.
Magnesium has a vital role in many body functions – from muscle control to nerve impulses, energy production and detoxification. Many kids with autism are low in magnesium. Magnesium helps relieve stress and is necessary for our body to make serotonin which creates the feeling of wellbeing and relaxation, also important for autism parents!
Magnesium and children with autism
- Eases stress, improves sleep and concentration
- Helps with anxiety
- Supports muscle and nerve function
- Regulates the body as a component of over 300 enzymes which control functions in the body
- Makes insulin more effective improving regulation of blood sugar levels. This is an important factor in many children with autism and ADHD.
Sulphate and autism
Sulphate is a major player in our detoxification system, meaning it helps the body remove toxins and wastes. Toxic build up is thought to be one of the major contributors to Autism, inflammation and chronic disease.
Some functions of sulphates are:
- Helps the body remove toxins and heavy metals
- Improves absorption of nutrients
- Helps form joint proteins, brain tissue
- Are critical for joint health
Epsom Salts are not only suited to kids of the autism spectrum. Kids and adults of all kinds can have an Epson salts bath. Time for adults to relax after a hard day at work. Or just feel like a soak in the tub.
Epson Salts are a great way to relax at the end of the day. To make things a bit different here at Calming moments with have added some cool colours and scents to our Epson salts, so it isn’t just relaxing that is happening, we have other senses working.
We have a range of colours and scents and will be adding more later.
These are premium epsom salts that satisfy the BP requirement and are suited for bath use.