What is your personal information?
What information may we collect from you?
- billing, mailing and/or residential address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- medical information and details of any diagnosed medical disorders and/or conditions; and
- banking, credit card, or other online payment details to process purchases.
- to provide our products to you;
- to conduct internal record keeping;
- to identify and understand user needs;
- to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products;
- to conduct market research, business development and marketing activities (including direct marketing);
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
How do we collect your personal information?
- when you make an enquiry about our products;
- through your access and use of our website;
- during conversations between you and our representatives;
- when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists;
- when you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products; or
- when you voluntarily provide us with feedback and customer information collected in the process of conducting customer surveys for market research purposes.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
- we may not be able to provide our products to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Site User Tracking ExperienceWe may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
SecurityAs our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Who do we disclose your information to?
- our directors, employees, agents, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and/or services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes, which may include overseas parties;
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them, and other law enforcement officers as required by Law; and
- any other organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
Direct marketing materials
Security and data quality
How long do you retain my personal data for?
If I am based in the EU, what are my legal rights under the GDPR?
- The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?